27.2.11

Bookcase=Cupboard( inventory of a personal bookshelf)


I could hardly name this piece of furniture that is located in my room a bookcase. It is more look like cupboard ( I call it ‘ Back to USSR’ because this kind of dark massive wooden ‘coffins’ were really fashionable in my country during 70s. People usually stored there different ‘honor’ kitchen stuff, like set of porcelain cups or rarity crystal vases.)

For the reason that it is my ‘temporary’ home I am trying not to collect lots of stuff, so this cupboard is quite empty, but still…

First floor (section with glass doors). books and catalogs :

‘ Red Star Over Russia’ David King ( I bought in Moderna Museet Bookshop, Stockholm, first of all I was surprised that this museum have a whole room dedicated to Russian Soviet Poster Art, second reason- I am a great fan of “the beginning of 20thcentury” Russian art).

‘Red Book’ David Shirley (graphic works)

‘Black and White’ Andrei Nakov (I bought it at his lecture dedicated to Malevich’s art, again here in Stockholm)

Guide-book around Stockholm in Russian (a present from my friend, got it before I left)

‘ Diamond Fond Treasury” catalog of the exhibition(1971). Got it from my friend at Konstfack. She found it at home and decided to give me as a present “just because it is in Russian” ©

‘The Collector. HDK’ catalog of the HDK school from the Furniture Fair.

‘Supermarket . The Artistic-run Magazine’.

Catalog from Moderna Museet

Some paper trash: letters, postcard, brochures, printed documents, Stockholm map.

Scissors and silver ribbon (still there since Christmas).

Second floor

Sketch book, some pens, brushes, ink pen, ruler, Moleskine

Paper trash again: printed articles, flight tickets( don’t know for what I still keep it), notes

2 folders with documents ( passport, insurance, ‘ Swedish’ Personal Number confirmation and etc)


Middle section (between Glass doors-section and bottom section):

Two books from the Konstfack library: Graphic novels comic book “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’ by Joanna Rubin Dranger and ‘Mr.Kenneth’ by Emelie Ostergren.

Dvd ‘ Scenes From A Marriage’ by Ingmar Bergman (also borrowed one).

Disk drive for my net book, three empty CDs, a pack of wipes ( for my laptop screen surface),

Booster-charges for my camera and mobile phone

Headphones

Bottom section : Back pack -always ready to ‘leg it’

Just noticed –there is something like a straw mat on the top of the cupboard. (not mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment