2.3.11

My Bookcase Inventory

I have an KILBY bookcase from IKEA that I bought two months ago after moving to my new student room, because I didn’t have enough space for keeping my objects.

First shelf from top:

Books ( Exhibition design, sketching, some design related books in Persian, my favorite Persian poet books) , Catalogues , Dictionaries and two English grammar books, Two decorative candles(made by my friend) , Cube puzzle that I bought at Vatican museum.

Second shelf:

Notebooks, Two IKEA boxes (one for markers and the other one for color pencils, watercolor, brushes and pastels)

Third floor:

one cosmetic bag (for keeping my hair accessories) , two small boxes (the pink one for the cosmetics that I don't use so often and the black one for jewelry), Two black small boxes of jewelry, some lotions, hair cosmetics, perfume,...

Fourth floor:

Four file holders ( for brochures, printed articles, documents and sketches) , two cameras and their battery charger.

Fifth floor:

Iron, Basket for keeping my hair dryer and curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment